Because no homes are alike, why accept a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with motion, door, and window sensors in your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more complete security package that bundles indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Raeford home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can invest in:
- Window and door sensors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Raeford Security Cameras Let You See Your Home While You’re Away
If you wish to see who is coming to your door or what caused that strange noise in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a live stream on your packages or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and include waterproof and low-light designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View current footage and see alerts from each of your Raeford security cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your house 24/7 to verify that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera detects unusual motion.