Prevent Water Damage With A Fayetteville Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Fayetteville Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Fayetteville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Fayetteville?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Fayetteville flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Fayetteville flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Fayetteville Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Fayetteville flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (910) 275-4051 today or send in the online form for your free quote.