Back-Up Your Fayetteville Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, consider incorporating a combination of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, no burglar wants to be captured on video as it can be used against them in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that covers typical access points including front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of invaders break into your home via doors or windows, so those should be protected by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that a great deal of robberies happen in broad daylight when you are at work, you must also have a plan to safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights installed near your windows, doors, and garage will immediately illuminate criminal activity and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you if anyone makes an effort to unlock your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. Both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be programmed for a schedule or engaged directly from your phone. They give the impression you are home and help turn away prospective robbers.