The latest smart security installations have become more capable every year. Even so, it doesn't take much to forget to perform basic security chores like turning on your a security system, shutting the garage door, or even securing your front door.
What if you no longer needed to concern yourself with these chores ever again? When you implement geofencing in Fayetteville, you can simply leave the driveway and have your system secure your home for you.
What is Geofencing In Fayetteville For your Security System?
Geofencing draws a virtual perimeter a set distance from your house, which you can customize within your cell phone app. This modern home security option then uses your cell phone to deduce when you go past the boundary and then triggers the tasks you have programmed.
What Makes Geofencing Work?
Geofencing functions through z-wave, a home automation protocol that smart implements utilize to communicate with each other. The technology takes smart home devices further by centralizing all devices onto one, unified network. You are then able to set up a unique boundary on all sides of your property and designate the specific actions you want to occur when you go past the prearranged border line.
To illustrate, as soon as you leave your driveway, you may instruct your security system to lock doors, shut the garage door, and switch the alarm back on. Conversely, when you come back home, geofencing will notify your system to disarm alarms, open the garage, activate lighting, and even adjust your your temperature settings.
Here are several of the components you may manage with geofencing:
● Smart lighting and plugs
● Smart thermostats
● Surveillance and alarms
● Electronic devices such as speakers or TVs
● Garage door sensors
Custom Geofencing, Schedules, And Scenes Are All Possible With Your Smartphone App
Geofencing is one of the many ways you can use your home security system in Fayetteville. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to make the most of automation. With just a few taps of your phone, and you can:
● Enable Scheduling: arrange your smart devices to activate at the times of your choice. Instruct your lighting to lower to signal that it's time to turn in for the night, or disarm your home’s alarm as you start your day.
● Control device interactions: Make particular equipment activate in response to a triggered event. Direct your thermostat to switch on the exhaust fan if a smoke detector is set off. Or illuminate your hall’s smart light when your doorbell camera detects strange movements around your property.
● Customize scenes: Make scenes featuring various devices that all act in harmony together. Have your lights turn off, the temperature go down, and the smart locks bolt when the day is done. Or program the system for a movie marathon with the right light and HVAC levels.
● Protect your home with geofencing: It's easy to forget to arm the security system as you're running late for work. With geofencing technology and your mobile device, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to turn on your alarms and put down the garage door.
Enjoy The Benefits Of Geofencing in Fayetteville
Whether you desire extra peace-of-mind of a fully secured property whenever you leave or you want to take advantage of home automation, geofencing is a wise choice. Talk to one of our representatives today at (910) 275-4051 or complete the following form to begin customizing your perfect security system.